This box was inspired by the trendy holiday charcuterie boards being made all over the world! This gift allows your recipents to create an appetizing and flavorful charcuteire board from products made by Canadian businesses. By purchasing this this gift you will be supporting 12 small Canadian businesses.
We pride ourselves in carrying products that are made by small-batch and local artisan businesses in Canada.
- Gourmet Tuscan Herb olive oil by Evoolution
- Traditional 25 years aged Balsamic Vinegar by Evoolution
- Handmade Walnut Serving Board by Nightwood Studio
- Pacific Sea Salted Caramels by Toute De Sweet
- Charcuterie Mustard by Salt Spring Kitchen Co.
- Raw White Honey by Drizzle Honey
- Pink Grapefruit & Champagne Jam by the Preservatory
- Salted Caramel by Duchess Bake Shop
- Dark Chocolate Mint Patty by Rogers Chocolates
- Rosemary Raisin Pecan Crackers by Lesle Stowe Raincoast Crisps
- Gold Cheese Knife
- Keepsake box and handwritten notecard
The Charcuterie comes in our signature white gift box wrapped in a red ribbon. Each gift box comes with a complimentary note card with handwritten message of your choice in a coordinating envelope. The notecard may be delivered either blank or personalized with a handwritten message of your choice (Limit 150 characters) If you opt for the handwritten notecard, please specify your desired message by clicking the "ADD MESSAGE" button at checkout.
We pride ourselves on supporting small-batch and local artisan businesses by including their goods in our gift boxes. As a result, certain items can become unavailable on occasion and without a lot of notice, especially during Covid-19. In the event an item is unavailable at the time of your order, we will substitute an item of the same type, of equal or greater value, and as close to your original item as possible.